THE PLACE TO BE…LCC!
Since 1914, Lawrence Country Club has provided an exceptional experience that is both family oriented and well-suited for business purposes. LCC is the only full-service, member-owned and operated country club in Lawrence, Kansas.
Enjoy championship golf, tennis, swimming, casual and fine dining all in one location. We pride ourselves on the number of social events held at the Club year-round. LCC has free Wi-Fi throughout the clubhouse and pool area. LCC can host business meetings as well as banquets, wedding receptions and parties.
LCC opened with nine holes in 1914. Perry Maxwell, one of the most famous golf course architects in the United States, was instrumental in re-designing LCC in 1935. He was responsible for building an additional nine holes and integrating the original nine holes into the course layout. The course was renovated again in 2005-2006 and much care was taken to maintain as much of Maxwell’s layout as possible.
With bent grass tee boxes, fairways and greens, we boast one of the finest golf courses in the area that plays to all skill levels. The golf course was nominated by Golf Digest as one of the top five renovated country club courses in the Midwest Region. We have a zero-entry swimming pool and two tennis courts on-site.
Introductory Family Golf Memberships Available at $239/month*
Family Social Memberships Available at $160/month*
*Additional cost for initiation fee and monthly food minimum
NEW! Club Benefits For All LCC Members Included for FREE!
LCC is pleased to be one of a select number of clubs to participate in ClubCorp’s worldwide community of private clubs. Benefits include privileges and special access to hundreds of private golf & country clubs, fine dining, athletic and social clubs, resorts and entertainment venues and hotel discounts across the country — as well as a personal concierge staff to assist in your planning!
Optional Signature Gold Unlimited Program available for a monthly fee. Includes two free rounds of golf* per month at over 250 participating golf clubs, and two free 4-course meals** per month at over 70 private dining clubs. Including FREE Golf at the Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate in Overland Park!* *Cart fee and tax additional. **Tax and gratuity additional. Alcohol not included.
Lawrence Country Club Mission Statement
The mission of Lawrence Country Club is to provide its members, their families and their guests with grounds, facilities, services and programs that are superior and up to date, while maintaining the legacy of our history and community involvement.
Lawrence Country Club Vision Statement
Lawrence Country Club is a private club, owned and operated by its members, that offers a carefully maintained challenging golf course and attractive programs, facilities and services to meet the recreational and social needs of its members. The club is recognized for the outstanding design and condition of its golf course, as well as its casual family friendly environment that promotes positive interaction among its members. The Club is financially sound and offers an attractive value proposition to its members. Membership is maintained at carefully considered maximum levels and there is a waiting list for qualified candidates to join. The staff is well-trained, friendly and capable and is considered an asset. The members take great pride in the Club’s rich history and over-all wellbeing, and are willing to contribute their time, talent and financial resources as needed to support and improve the club.
Lawrence Country Club Guiding Principles
- Maintain a level of service where every member and guest is treated as a preferred customer.
- Promote fellowship and camaraderie among its membership.
- Provide a positive work environment with training and career opportunities for our staff.
- Conduct our business dealings with integrity and respect.
- Embrace and respect diversity in all of its forms among our staff members and guests.
- Operate with sound business principles and fiscal policies that allow us to optimize services and facilities.
- Actively support and promote the game of golf to all ages and genders within our community.
- Encourage current and new members to embrace the history and tradition of the club.
- Modify and add services, facilities and programs as needed to serve the changing needs of the members.
- Whenever possible, implement eco-friendly practices in the maintenance and execution of our facilities and grounds.